Violent Crime Lawyer Boston
Available When You Need Us Most
Violent crimes are serious offenses that the state of Massachusetts prosecutes aggressively. Due to the nature of these crimes, it is strongly recommended that you seek professional legal help immediately. At Gens & Stanton, P.C., our violent crime lawyers in Boston have years of experience helping clients address the charges against them and navigate the legal process from start to finish.
For a case evaluation, or for any other questions, please give us a call today at (617) 206-4675.
With You Every Step of the Way
Once you have been charged with a violent crime, it can be difficult to know what steps you should take next. Before speaking to anyone, make sure to contact our Boston violent crime defense lawyers. We can help you understand the legal process, finding legal solutions that place your needs first. We understand how difficult this time can be for you; allow us to give you the peace of mind you need.
We provide legal representation for violent crimes of all kinds, such as:
- Kidnapping: Depending on the nature of the kidnapping, individuals may face up to life in prison.
- Assault and battery: Circumstances of the crime can change the penalties, such as assault with intent to rob or assault on a police officer.
- Murder and attempted murder: As the most serious crime of all, ensuring that you have an experienced legal team should be a priority.
- Armed and unarmed robbery: Individuals may face up to life in prison if armed with a weapon.
- Rape: In addition to a potential prison sentence, individuals may be required to register as a sex offender.
- Domestic violence: Domestic violence includes acts of violence against a spouse, child, parent, cohabitation partner, or former partner.
- Home invasion: A charge of home invasion carries a minimum state prison sentence of 20 years.
To learn how our Boston violent crime attorneys can help you, call us today at (617) 206-4675.