Legal ProfessionalsOffering Modern Solutions from an Experienced Perspective
Experienced Attorney In Boston
Bryan maintains a sophisticated civil practice focused on assisting and counseling small to medium sized businesses with their legal needs, while providing aggressive representation in a wide array of civil litigation matters and alternative dispute resolutions.
Bryan graduated from New England Law | Boston, where he had the distinction of being an associate on the New England Law Review, was a two-year member of the Regional Mock Trial Competition Team and held the office of Vice-President of the Business Law Society.
Bryan previously worked at William E. Gens Law Offices before going out and successfully operating and scaling a solo practice from 2018 to 2021. In Fall 2021, Bryan merged that practice back into Gens & Stanton, P.C.. Bryan has a bachelor’s degree in English Literature and worked in operations at EMC before attending law school. In his free time, he enjoys playing hockey and being outdoors.
- Admitted to Practice Law in Massachusetts
- Member of the Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member of the Boston Bar Association
- Director on the Franklin Pierce University Alumni Association Board of Directors
- By-Laws and Elections Committee
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Clinical Evidence
- February 2017 - New England Law | Boston
- Peter B. Allan Award
- May 2014 - Franklin Pierce University - Awarded to the student who has maintained the highest GPA amongst graduating students receiving a BA in English Department Studies